Petite Crown Swim Diaper XL (Pocket Diaper, No Insert)
Use as a Pocket Diaper OR a Swim Diaper!
(does not include insert)
Versatile Swim Diaper
- Lined with mesh (athletic wicking jersey) that wicks away the moisture to keep the skin feeling cool and dry
- Our swim diaper can be used as a pocket diaper or a cover. Stuff an insert inside the pocket to catch an accident on the way to the pool!
- Features the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection when used as a pocket diaper or a cover
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 22 lbs to 55 lbs (10 kgs to 25 kgs)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
HOW TO USE
Adjust the rise snaps prior to putting the diaper on the baby.
Knock solids into toilet. Prewash warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Wash hot (130F/55C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.
Diaper shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals
I LOVE these diapers!!! They are soft and trim even though they are a big diaper. Out of all the bigger sizes I bought these fit the best and truly are very big and snap down appropriately. I bought them to use as pocket diapers for my extremely chubby six month old. She is already 24 lbs and in size 24 month clothes and size 5 sposies. Baby number five and absolutely my most interesting kid to cloth diaper. First I had to rebuy way more absorbant insert material than just prefolds and now by six months I've had to buy her a larger size stash, she definitely sets the record in our house lol. Her diapers had become hard to snap and these Petite crown swim XL are a dream! I love the athletic wicking jersey inside against her eczema prone skin especially in our hot southern weather. The construction is beautiful and the patterns vibrant. Couldn't be happier!!