Petite Crown Swim Diaper / Pocket Diaper (No Insert)
Use as a Pocket Diaper OR a Swim Diaper!
(does not include insert)
Versatile Swim Diaper
- Lined with mesh (athletic wicking jersey) that wicks away the moisture to keep the skin feeling cool and dry
- Our swim diaper can be used as a pocket diaper or a cover. Stuff an insert inside the pocket to catch an accident on the way to the pool!
- Features the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection when used as a pocket diaper or a cover
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs)
- 3x4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
HOW TO USE
Adjust the rise snaps prior to putting the diaper on the baby.
Knock solids into toilet. Prewash warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Wash hot (130F/55C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.
Diaper shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals
Love Astro!!!! And the fit is perfect even on my chunky boy!
Best diapers ever. Love AWJ so i use these as pockets.
I use these as pocket diapers and they’re amazing!
Petite crown are such great quality and off beautiful prints. The swim is my runner up after the Trima. It is so versatile, I've been using them as pocket diapers but can't wait to try them out as swims this summer.
I love the Green Tot Spot, as always they offer great customer service and super fast shipping!
Petite Crown Swims are my favorite! I use as a pocket diaper with a padfolded flat. The Athetic Wicking Jersey Mesh liner is great at keeping the bum dry and is not as hot as the typical microsuede/microfleece liners. The fit is perfect for my chunky thigh girl. Will purchase more and highly recommend the brand!