Thirsties One Size Stay Dry Natural All-in-One
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Do you love the absorbency of our Natural One Size All in One, but wish for the stay-dry feature of our original One Size All in One? Well, wish no further, because Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All in One is here!
The interior consists of ten thirsty layers of natural fibers. The top soaker is made of four layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece to keep your baby feeling dry. The second soaker has four layers of hemp/organic cotton, and the body has two additional layers of organic cotton and is topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
Whether parents are first-timers at cloth diapering or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience, gentle elastic, a trim fit and incredible absorbency all with a simple one-and-done step.
- Interior consists of 10 thirsty layers of natural fibers: the top soaker is made up of 4 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece, the second soaker is made up of 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton, the body has 2 additional layers of organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Inner absorbency: Soakers/Inserts: 4 layers of certified organic cotton, 4 layers of hemp/organic cotton topped with stay-dry microfleece
Inner body: 2 layers of organic cotton topped with stay-dry micro-fleece
Care and Use:
Before Use: Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.
I’ve purchased several of these from The Green Tot Spot, and I use them for night time diapers. Very soft and absorbent.
These are my new favorite diapers. My son has been having wetness sensitivities and these have been a wonderful solution. Hold a ton of pee. Have never had a leak. I wish they were less expensive so I could have an entire stash of these!