Little Fanny Pants AI2 System
Stay Dry Lining
- Lusciously soft micro-suede interior designed to wick moisture away from baby's skin keeping them feeling dry
NATURAL BAMBOO INSERT
- 4 layer Bamboo Cotton (bamboo fleece) insert with snaps to easily attach to the diaper
- Each layer is made of 400 gsm bamboo & organic cotton
Belly Flap Panel
- Helps prevent moisture wicking up the front of the diaper
- Easily tuck insert under the flap to hold in place
Pocket or All in 2 (AI2), you decide!
- Our hybrid design allows you to use this diaper in many ways
- 2 pockets that you can stuff from the front or the back
- Front and back snaps hold insert snuggly in place to help prevent shifting
- Snap insert on top for an AI2 or tuck inside for a pocket
Made to Grow with Baby
- 3x4 adjustable rise system allows for 4 different sizes
- Cross over snaps for tiny waists
- Hip Snaps help prevent wing-drop
- Stretchy, gentle elastics
- Water-resistant Outer: PUL heat laminated polyblend
- Inner lining: 100% polyester knit
- Inserts: 70% bamboo 30% organic cotton - optional add on
RESPONSIBLY SOURCED AND ETHICALLY MADE
Little Fanny Pants Diapers and Accessories are designed in Southwest Idaho, and manufactured Ethically and Responsibly overseas.
We have partnered with manufacturers in China to bring you our amazing, super absorbent, high quality diapers and accessories. Finding the perfect manufacturers was no easy task! Many manufacturers were marked off the list because of sub-par materials and/or lack of certifications. It is important that our products are made from materials that are high quality, and certified safe for children's use. The manufacturers we partner with go through a long process to certify their factories annually. All equipment, materials and work conditions must be thoroughly tested and pass inspection by a third-party inspector.
Our manufacturers have gone to great lengths to ensure their factories are clean and safe work environments for their employees. All workers are given fair wages and work in a professional environment. They also strictly adhere to the Fair Labor Association Workplace Code of Conduct.
- Our diapers are CPSIA certified in accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Our manufacturers meet all the Safety and Regulatory Compliance standards in the United States.
- PUL- The outside protective barrier of our diaper and wetbags is made from TPU that is heat bonded to a poly blend material creating the PUL fabric we use. Our PUL has been tested to ensure its free of any contaminants.
- Printing- Our PUL is printed in house on a heat transfer machine in small batches.
We are proud to work with a partner who has been manufacturing cloth diapers and children’s products for over 10 years. Our diapers are made with love every step of the way.