Lalabye Baby One-Size Bamboo Cloth Diaper
Lalabye Baby One-Size Cloth Diapers include 2 bamboo inserts. A small, lightweight bamboo insert and a larger one-size bamboo insert. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy-wetters.
- Micro-suede interior (a stay-dry fabric) protects your baby from wetness.
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy TPU (waterproof) fabric provides a custom fit.
- Rainbow color waist snaps facilitatesquick and easy diaper changes every time. Perfect for caretakers and grandparents.
- Secure Fit- Durable snap closures help keep diapers on active babies and toddlers.
- Fits newborn to toddler- rise snaps adjust to fit extra small (newborn), small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
- Waterproof belly band/insert stopperprevents leaks at the tummy. Perfect for those tummy sleepers.
- Diapers are bundled with two snap-in style inserts: a small insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby. Use both together forextra protection and absorbency.
- Easy to use and clean- Wide slot openings on both ends of the diaper make it easy to stuff the inserts and allow the inserts to agitate out in the wash.
- A versatile 2 in 1 diapering system– use it as a “pocket” diaper with the inserts tucked inside for a stay-dry feel OR use it as an All-in-Two with the bamboo inserts snapped to both ends of the cover allowing the unsoiled cover to be used several times.
All Lalabye Baby One-Size Cloth Diapers include a small, lightweight bamboo insert for newborns and a larger one-size bamboo insert. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy-wetters.
These diapers are fabulous! The rainbow snaps make it easy to show other caregivers the sizing, the inserts are trim and very absorbent, and they fit my son right away when we started cloth diapering at about 9.5 lbs.
I love that you can use them as a pocket or all in one. I personally wouldn’t use them as an all in two since there is a layer of fabric over the cover (not wipeable), but that’s ok with me. These are a staple in my house (we have 5 and counting).
Best diaper I have for my extremely heavy wetter! Never tried an ai2 we've only ever used pockets and now we are transitioning to ai2s instead.