DURAFRESH Bacteria Fighting Multi-purpose Cloth 2 pk.
- rinses unusually clean, 99.9% germ-free, as clean as the running water it’s rinsed in.
- is made from sustainable wood fiber (the most abundant and fastest replenishing natural resource).
- is super soft, absorbent, durable, and stain-resistant.
- reduces the need for, and exposure to, chemical cleaners.
- can be machine or hand washed (recommend air drying to increase longevity).
- is not made from petroleum based fibers (unlike microfiber cloths), therefore,
- will biodegrade in compost (or in nature) or can be incinerated without releasing toxins
- outperforms and replaces the need for dozens of paper towel rolls (saving money & reducing waste)
- is engineered to the highest standards and tested by independent labs.
- is the smart, sustainable solution you can depend on for all of your cleaning needs; at home, work or on the go.
When I first opened the package I was a little concerned with the stiffness, but after one wash they softened right up. They are actually super soft and flexible! It did shrink a good amount in the drier (I didn’t read that it is best to line dry them before my first wash). I really like using it and love that it’s biodegradable. I also really like that it stays soft unlike some of my other biodegradable wash cloths.