Diaper Rite Newborn All-in-One *NEW Version*
New adjusted version entirely made of 7 thirsty layers of bamboo terry! (2020)
Diaper Rite Newborn All In One Diaper - Easy and Affordable!
The Diaper Rite Newborn All In One Diaper is specially sized for a newborn while being easy on your wallet. This newborn diaper features a total of 7 layers of absorbent bamboo terry. This all in one features a snap in soaker to ensure a thorough wash and a quicker dry time.
Diaper Rite Newborn All In One Diaper Details:
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane)outer
- Soft and absorbent bamboo terry lining
- Front TPU flap on the inner lining to prevent wicking at the waist as well as help soaker to stay in place
- Back TPU flap on the inner lining to prevent wicking at the waist as well as help soaker to stay in place
- Includes (1) snap in 5-layer bamboo soaker
- Durable snap closures
- Adjustable to fit most babies from 5 - 15 lbs.
How to Use the Diaper Rite Newborn All In One Diaper
- Snap down the rise to best fit your baby.
- Fold down the soaker pad to fit your baby's rise and tuck it in the soaker stopper.
- Wrap around baby and fasten snap closure.
- Change once wet or soiled.
Middle & Lining: 80% bamboo /20% polyester viscose (bamboo terry)
Outer: 100% polyester with thermoplastic polyurethane laminate
Snap In Insert: 80% bamboo /20% polyester viscose (bamboo terry)
Care Instructions: Knock solids in toilet and store in a dry pail or wet bag until ready to launder. Rinse on cold with no detergent. Wash warm with detergent and follow with an extra rinse if desired. Lay flat or tumble dry on low heat. No bleach, softeners, or diaper creams. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
All Diaper Rite products are protected by a 60 day warranty on sewing, workmanship, closures and elastic.
Diaper Rite cloth diapers and accessories are CPSIA Compliant
We tried a handful of brands and styles and Diaper Rite is the only newborn we ever recommend.
This diaper lasted our daughter til she was six months old, and she was born at 8 lbs 9 oz! This diaper has a larger weight range (15 lbs) than any other NBs. She outpeed others within weeks. This had to be retired because she outgrew the waist snaps.
These diapers have so much value. They were less expensive than almost every other brand as well. We were able to buy a ton. Now we're buying them for friends who are expecting.
On the fence about whether to use NB disposables or cloth? Buy a dozen of these! Hands down, such a great product. Great fit, easy to wash, grandparents and daycare all used these, and we loved these solid colors.