Diaper Rite All-in-One *NEW Version*
New adjusted version entirely made of 12 thirsty layers of bamboo terry! (2020)
Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper - Versatile and Affordable!
The Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper was designed to be easy to use, versatile, and easy on the wallet. This one piece diaper has a waterproof outer and a total of 12 layers of absorbent bamboo terry. The layers are customized by a set of snap in soakers. You will find 5 layers in each absorbent snap in soaker. Not only do the snap in soakers customize your absorbency, they also allow for a quicker dry time. Forgo the soakers for a tiny fit for newborns, Use one soaker (either small or large) for infants, Use both soakers for toddlers and/or nap/night time.
Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper Details:
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane)Outer
- Soft and absorbent bamboo terry
- Front TPU flap on the inner lining to prevent wicking at the waist as well as help soaker to stay in place
- Back TPU flap on the inner lining to prevent wicking at the waist as well as help soaker to stay in place
- Includes (2) 5 layer bamboo terry snap in soakers (1 small, 1 large)
- 12 total layers of bamboo terry make this AIO an overnight diaper option
- Durable snap closures
- Adjustable to fit most babies from 8 - 35 lbs.
How to Use the Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper
- Snap down the rise to best fit your baby.
- Fold down the soaker pad to fit your baby's rise and tuck it in the soaker stopper.
- Wrap around baby and fasten snap closure.
- Change once wet or soiled.
Middle & lining: 80% bamboo /20% polyester viscose (bamboo terry)
Outer: 100% polyester with thermoplastic polyurethane laminate
Snap In Inserts: 80% bamboo /20% polyester (bamboo terry)
Care Instructions: Knock solids in toilet and store in a dry pail or wet bag until ready to launder. Rinse on cold with no detergent. Wash warm with detergent and follow with an extra rinse if desired. Lay flat or tumble dry on low heat. No bleach, softeners, or diaper creams. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
All Diaper Rite products are protected by a 60 day warranty on sewing, workmanship, closures and elastic.
Diaper Rite cloth diapers and accessories are CPSIA Compliant
I love these! They do not leak and they fit wonderfully, small to larger sizes!
This diaper is great. It's very absorbent, trim, has double gusset elastic and cross snap which I love! You can't go wrong for the price.
Diaper Rite AIOs are one of my favorite diapers. They are trim, yet absorbent. There is plenty of room to grow (my baby is almost 1 and I have more unused snaps to let it out on these than any other style/brand). They also air dry rather quickly for an AIO.
Nice absorbency, this is our go to nap time diaper for my toddler. Inserts are very soft, like a super soft, fluffy towel.
I don’t have a bum to put it on yet but this color is lovely and I had to have it. Building my DR stash!