Diaper Rite All-in-One *NEW Version*
New adjusted version entirely made of 12 thirsty layers of bamboo terry! (2020)
Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper - Versatile and Affordable!
The Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper was designed to be easy to use, versatile, and easy on the wallet. This one piece diaper has a waterproof outer and a total of 12 layers of absorbent bamboo terry. The layers are customized by a set of snap in soakers. You will find 5 layers in each absorbent snap in soaker. Not only do the snap in soakers customize your absorbency, they also allow for a quicker dry time. Forgo the soakers for a tiny fit for newborns, Use one soaker (either small or large) for infants, Use both soakers for toddlers and/or nap/night time.
Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper Details:
- TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane)Outer
- Soft and absorbent bamboo terry
- Front TPU flap on the inner lining to prevent wicking at the waist as well as help soaker to stay in place
- Back TPU flap on the inner lining to prevent wicking at the waist as well as help soaker to stay in place
- Includes (2) 5 layer bamboo terry snap in soakers (1 small, 1 large)
- 12 total layers of bamboo terry make this AIO an overnight diaper option
- Durable snap closures
- Adjustable to fit most babies from 8 - 35 lbs.
How to Use the Diaper Rite One Size All In One Diaper
- Snap down the rise to best fit your baby.
- Fold down the soaker pad to fit your baby's rise and tuck it in the soaker stopper.
- Wrap around baby and fasten snap closure.
- Change once wet or soiled.
Middle & lining: 80% bamboo /20% polyester viscose (bamboo terry)
Outer: 100% polyester with thermoplastic polyurethane laminate
Snap In Inserts: 80% bamboo /20% polyester (bamboo terry)
Care Instructions: Knock solids in toilet and store in a dry pail or wet bag until ready to launder. Rinse on cold with no detergent. Wash warm with detergent and follow with an extra rinse if desired. Lay flat or tumble dry on low heat. No bleach, softeners, or diaper creams. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
All Diaper Rite products are protected by a 60 day warranty on sewing, workmanship, closures and elastic.
Diaper Rite cloth diapers and accessories are CPSIA Compliant
Diaper Rite knows a thing or two about All In One Diapers. These are incredible no matter how old your baby gets. Our daughter wears hers overnight with both inserts now that she's a toddler. There is so much room to grow in these.
Way better material and price than almost any other product. I would make a stash of these for any new cloth diaper family.
Purchased the Kale AIO DR and am so impressed with the absorbency and absolutely adore this shade of olive green! The stock photos don't do the color justice. DR works for my LO as an overnight diaper - we can go about 10-11ish hours without any leaks. Highly recommend.
I now have a few of these diapers and I use them regularly. I love it because I can get away with just the large insert for my 1 year old during the day (I might even be able to get away with the small but I haven't tried it). It is such a trim diaper since I only have to use one. I use it for overnight as well. He is a heavy night wetter, but its the only AIO that I have been able to fit a booster into (geffen super absorb plus) and it holds the whole night. It's also easy to get a good fit on my solid (25 lb) little man.