Best Bottom Snap-In Inserts
Keep it simple but keep the choices! Best Bottom cloth diapers have several types of super trim inserts to snap into the shell. Mix and match to meet all needs.
How long will it take my order to ship?
Here at the Green Tot Spot, we understand the importance of speedy fulfillment times!
This product will ship same or next day (excluding Sundays and Holidays).
|Insert Size||Washed Insert Length*||Child Weight||Stitch Color|
|Small||11.00"||Birth - 14lbs||Green|
|Medium||12.75"||11 - 22lbs||White|
- Stay Dry Day-Time Insert (3-Pack) consists of 4 layers of super thirsty microfiber topped with a super soft no-pill fleece pulling wetness away from baby's bottom keeping them feeling dry.
- Stay Dry Bamboo Day-Time Insert (3-Pack) combines the natural absorbency of Bamboo with the super soft comfort of Stay Dry fleece. The insert consists of 6 layers of bamboo viscose, topped with 1 layer of no-pill fleece. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
- Bamboo Overnight Inserts (2-Pack) consist of 8 layers of super absorbent Bamboo Viscose. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Day-Time Insert (3-Pack) consists of 5 layers of hemp/Certified Organic cotton topped with a soft layer of hemp/Certified Organic cotton fleece. This insert is so trim you will be able to have your baby wear jeans again! Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight Insert (2-Pack) consists of 8 layers of Hemp/Certified Organic cotton. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
Oh so easy!!
Before first use the shells, stay dry inserts, and overnight inserts only need to be washed one time. Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.
***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing with Tide Original and know that it works with our diapers.
We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.
These are high quality inserts that are very absorbent. Also, I loved the fast, free shipping. I will choose Green Tot Spot over Amazon from now on due to this! Thank you!
I absolutely LOVE these inserts and the Best Bottom system. I was skeptical another cloth diapering but these make it SOO easy! Now I prefer cloth over disposable.