Bebeboo Fold Insert
Bamboo Cotton Fold, 3 layers, approximately 12x13inches prewashed.
Made of Bamboo Cotton blend 60/40
- Trifold it to get 9 layers of absorbency
- Bifold it to get 6 layers of absorbency
Picture reference: Bottom is unwashed, top was washed at least 2x.
GENERAL WASH & CARE
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended; you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc-based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar, or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed, still damp diapers out in the sun.
- Diapers are CPSIA compliant.
- Small batch production and ethically made.
- Tags and packaging (stickers, note cards, etc) are printed using plant-based ink on paper that has a minimum recycled content of 30%. We skipped the UV coating and other gloss finishes to avoid unnecessary chemicals and ensure that our tags can be recycled and or composted safely.
- Each order is thoughtfully packaged with eco-friendly supplies.