Bebeboo Bamboo Insert
Adjustable Size v2, Pack of 2
Pack of two (2) Bamboo Insert v.2, this is the updated version of our bamboo adjustable insert (SHELL SOLD SEPARATELY)
- The v.2 Bamboo Insert is an adjustable snap-in insert made of 4 layers of super soft and very absorbent bamboo viscose, approximately 23inches long
- Lightweight yet absorbent, fast drying
- Perfect fit in the Flex wipeable covers and Choice Ai2 Shells, use two for naps and night time or boost it with Petite insert (or even a folded cloth wipe) for a trim fit
Fabric Content: Bamboo Viscose
GENERAL WASH & CARE
- Wash before first use
- Remove solids and keep dirty diapers in a dry pail or wet bag until laundry day.
- Washing every 3 days is recommended; you can go longer or sooner depending on your circumstances.
- Pre-wash (quick wash) with no or little detergent to rinse off urine and soiling. Follow with a warm long wash cycle. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the load size. Add extra rinse, if desired.
- Tumble dry low or air dry.
- Do not use fabric softener and dryer sheets, and petroleum-based rash creams as it will coat the diaper causing them to become water repellent and leak.
- Zinc-based rash creams may stain, best to use a reusable liner or disposable liner to prevent staining.
- Do not use bleach, baking soda, vinegar, or additives as it may break fibers down and cause delamination.
- Do not iron, do not dry clean.
- For stubborn stains try laying freshly washed, still damp diapers out in the sun.
- Diapers are CPSIA compliant.
- Small batch production and ethically made.
- Tags and packaging (stickers, note cards, etc) are printed using plant-based ink on paper that has a minimum recycled content of 30%. We skipped the UV coating and other gloss finishes to avoid unnecessary chemicals and ensure that our tags can be recycled and or composted safely.
- Each order is thoughtfully packaged with eco-friendly supplies.